Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This is dedicated to my dear friend Stacey... she was fun, she talked in silly accents -- she had a specific english one for when we would call each other-- and she was a phenomenal story teller. She was caring and genuine. She loved hard... She loved to laugh and to make others smile. She put others needs first. She loved her family, her friends and she loved me.

I am happy for her that she is in Heaven, holding on to my savior's hand. I love you so Stacey.

The following images are from March 07 with her wonderful and beautiful daughter, Makenzie... enjoy the obvious display of love and affection between them, the best of friends. She will be missed by all who loved her, but we are so thankful for the time we had.

0 Share your comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

 
© Natalie Stephenson
CoffeeShop Designs