Friday, June 5, 2009

newborn photographer, professional photographer, bend, or

I had the opportunity to photograph this wonderful family and had such a great time with them and my camera. Their little guy was only a week old in these portraits and he was quite the model. You'll notice that he is smiling in some of the images, I love that! He was awake the entire session and did not cry or make a sound except to let his mommy know he needed a small snack 3/4 of the way through. I stand amazed! Of course, his big sister was also a charmer and I couldn't believe how she was able to genuinely smile on demand. Most 2 year olds do NOT have that capability!
Anyway, I truly had fun and was blessed to see such a happy, calm, growing family... that is not something you see everyday.

_MG_0367

_MG_0462T

_MG_0331T

_MG_0323

_MG_0426

_MG_0300T

0 Share your comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

 
© Natalie Stephenson
CoffeeShop Designs