Thursday, July 2, 2009

Maternity and Children's Photographer Bend, OR, Central Oregon

A new baby boy on the way! We got some great photographs of baby in his happy place and his family. His big sister is precious! Big brown eyes, serious expressions... and then a great big smile! Of course, his mama is beautiful as well-- she looked fabulous and was very photogenic (I know she'll disagree, but believe me, her husband will agree with me!)... Speaking of, I LOVE how very in love they are. It was obvious to me that they are head over heels for each other. What a blessing to have such a marriage.
Thank you for a great session and may God bless you and your new little addition! Can't wait to see the little man soon!

_MG_1367


_MG_1446



_MG_1443

_MG_1428

collage

_MG_1324



_MG_1342


_MG_1389

0 Share your comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

 
© Natalie Stephenson
CoffeeShop Designs